Wednesday, 25 December 2013

'So please just fall in love with me...'

I have many a leather item in my wardobe; a jacket, bags, trousers (although when I say leather I really mean pleather, on my student budget). So I've come to the conclusion from my Pinterest boards that I want a leather skirt. And I want it now. ZARA sale here I come.
But how to wear it?
1. I'm thinking a knit, a la ViviannadoesMakeup. Or any number of the following photos really. Okay, I'm obsessed. 
2. With any form of black top. No colour should be involved here, monochrome rules. A splash of cream is the limit. Leather in itself is such a statement, you don't want to overload. 
3. With heels. This does depend slightly on length, but I think a heel just emphasises the sass of the material. 
4. With dishevelled hair and simple makeup. Easy does it. 

So there you have it, the rules of the leather skirt. I should know, I've pinned the same picture in a slightly different variation many times.

(All pictures, Pinterest) 

'Walk like you have three men walking behind you.' - Oscar de la Renta

1 comment:

  1. I want a leather skirt too, they look stunning :) X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading!